Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by x1101011x

1. X

[Poll] Flux drops in groups - need or greed?

If nobody holds grudges, then they're not enforcing the rule. Regardless, it seems like everyone else is overthinking it, trying to invent convoluted systems for "fairness", when just rolling all need is perfectly fair, as well as simpler to manage and not exploitable (even if disguised as a...
  2. X

[Poll] Flux drops in groups - need or greed?

Can someone please explain to me why round robin is the current etiquette? With round robin, people have to remember who looted what, and then enforce it. If people don't adhere to the system, then they get an extra chance, and this has to be offset with social pressure, which means developing...
  3. X

Gear and Stats

I want to clarify this because I think my wording made this sound way crazier than it is. I'm pretty sure +DMG from weapon positionals is a percentage increase, so my auto attack would be going from an average of 10 on a normal hit to an average of 12. Also, my assailing strike does an average...
  4. X

Gear and Stats

I disagree with this entirely; I like the system the way it is. Also, I don't know if the game has changed much, since I just started playing, but I'm a level 18 Sentinel without a single piece of +healing, and I'm fine with that. I feel like the problem people have with the game is that they...
Back