Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Weilan

1. W

Stormhaven Press Release June 2023

I told you. You don't know what you're talking about, you're just saying random things. I told you - I install ESO almost every year and I remind myself why it sucks so bad and I don't play it anymore. Vanilla WoW still provides the best experience of overland content you can have - challenging...
  2. W

You don't know what you're talking about. I install ESO almost every year to try and get back into it and find meaning to play again, I never do. Last time I tried was a few months ago. Leveling is so easy and stupid that it insults anyone who isn't in a vegetative state. I enjoy leveling...
  3. W

Discussion on speed of progression

For me the game is painfully slow, from combat to XP gain. XP SPEED - The XP speed is slow, but it feels even slower with how slow combat is. ENJOYMENT - I'm struggling to keep playing the game and not uninstall it at this point. END GAME - I don't think I will ever get there. Here are...
  4. W

I know how ESO works, I own it. I just don't play it anymore since they made the game so braindead easy with the level scaling in Tamriel Unlimited update that I can't find any enjoyment in the game or reason to play it so I don't play it anymore, but the game is not as expensive as you make it...
  5. W

To both of you I have the same response - I am not 100% against subscriptions, if they are only optional and provide perks that aren't making non-subscribers feeling like they are neutered, it's perfectly fine. I don't have a lot of experience, but 2 games I've played extensively that are with...
  6. W

This is how the business models should have been from the start. The developers were way in over their heads to require a subscription for a game in such an early and rough state. I don't say this to discredit the work they've done on the game or to say the game is bad, but Final Fantasy 14 is...
Back