Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by VelFaern

1. VelFaern

Scavenging Meadowlands Reward

What are the rewards? I haven't finished yet... also my fiance tanks in scale with a maul it's awesome :D they might be interested
  2. VelFaern

Map of Aquifer dungeon in Meadowlands

This is sweet, ty!
  3. VelFaern

Another post begging for a talent system...

Games are about fun dude... Talents are fun for a lot of people and provide a good sense of progression between larger milestones. Whether or not you find them useful and think there isn't a point is irrelevant. Illusion of choice can still provide satisfaction regardless. It's about making the...
  4. VelFaern

Usually true but only if you adhere strictly to the meta of whatever game you’re playing. They can be fun and provide an extra sense of progression. But yeah they’re not usually done well.
  5. VelFaern

Discussion on speed of progression

It's not really fine though... You can spend over 2 hours at one spot with a full group killing nonstop and not get a level. Which I guess is "fine" but when it takes 10+ hours to get 4 levels for 1 skill, it feels like it takes even longer to progress with so few rewards. EQ, DAoC, and FFXI...
  6. VelFaern

Stuff like this seems small but can very easily bust the game's balance. I'm not saying this shouldn't be a thing, but the values would probably need to be lower.
  7. VelFaern

Regen of health and Stamina in and out of combat

Yay for almost being right! Thank you Undone this has been bugging me for a while trying to figure it out all the way!
  8. VelFaern

Spec Change Pro Cons

From what I've read from the devs and other players, it gets more punishing the closer you get to 20, and beyond that point becomes a pretty difficult thing to catch up on. I did it at 8 and was caught up by 11.
  9. VelFaern

Regen of health and Stamina in and out of combat

I've noticed and tested while playing that there are 3 levels of combat: Full combat: Filled in swords below health bar. "Lesser" combat (I don't know the official term): Faded swords below health bar. Out of combat: No swords. No health regen in full combat. Greatly reduced stamina regen in...
  10. VelFaern

Higher Population Needed

That was why I winked. I figured it didn’t apply anymore hehe
  11. VelFaern

Higher Population Needed

Most people just aren't 20 yet... You're going too fast. ;)
  12. VelFaern

DPS'n advice

+hit is my favorite... so many heavies with a wingblade :D
  13. VelFaern

Magda Grey questline lost - no warning

Maybe they’ll add it later. They have been adding things a lot it seems.
  14. VelFaern

Magda Grey questline lost - no warning

If you’re roleplaying as a thug would it be completely unreasonable for the NPC to not want to do business with you now? I can’t think of any games where it tells you ahead of time if a choice will have a negative consequence. Then once it happens that’s it unless you load an old save or start...
  15. VelFaern

Your dream mmo

Biggest miss for me is no true hybrids or mages. But it’s not that big of a deal to me. Class specialization would be nice too but I know that takes a lot of careful planning to balance.
Back