Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by thenathannapalm

1. thenathannapalm

LIVE October 10th; what's new?

Looks great! Everyone share out this anniversary event to everyone you know, let's get this server packed with new drifters!
  2. thenathannapalm

State of the Game: 1 Year Anniversary

"Event Monsters for GM Led Events" That sounds AWESOME! October should be a great month and everybody should come give Embers a try, it's so good and best dev team in the biz
  3. thenathannapalm

Anniversary Event - Play the game for FREE starting Oct 13th to Nov 5th

This is going to be SO FUN, I LOVE EMBERS! Invite all your friends!
  4. thenathannapalm

Feedback Game - List your 3 favourite things and 3 most disliked things about the game

Write down your reason to start playing Embers Adrift Because it is a tab-target, strategic MMO with a focus on being classically spirited Write down your 3 favourite things about Embers Adrift 1. Group Focused Content : And massive content updates on the monthly 2. Exploration of areas ...
  5. thenathannapalm

State of the Game: The Flooded Ruins

I can't wait to find out what the announcement is, I am in love with the game and the developers. I'm so excited for the weekend and I hope it brings in hundreds of new players!
  6. thenathannapalm

LIVE March 28th; what's new?

Fantastic updates! Great job, can't wait to play!
Back