Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by texastime

1. T

Merry Band of 5

This is really well written and valid points. I’ve helped a friend do parts of the quest and it does seem overly time consuming considering the current population. There are almost never any full “of level” groups, especially 30+. Finally, I would keep grinding to the final rewards. They’re...
  2. T

AC Capped at 1000

Hi Team, As stated it seems the AC is capped at 1000. Unsure if this is a bug or if this is truly the cap. Please see attached report sent in game.
  3. T

A question about character choices later in the game.

Hi and welcome! You’ll get better answers if you can decide on which class you want to choose. The best all-around advice I can give you no matter what class you pick: always have a frontal position weapon in your bag. In full groups you may not use it but you’ll spend some time soloing or in...
  4. T

QA April 23rd

i noticed the Vale gear 1.) has changed to a green color. I preferred the charcoal color. 2.) I preferred the original plate look.
Back