Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

texastime's latest activity

• T
    texastime replied to the thread Merry Band of 5.
    This is really well written and valid points. I’ve helped a friend do parts of the quest and it does seem overly time consuming...
  • T
    texastime reacted to Undone's post in the thread Hot Fix May 14th with Like Like.
    Fixed an issue where player armor class could not exceed 1000. Fixed a color issue with female Scale Greaves and Wrists. Fixed an issue...
  • T
    texastime reacted to Undone's post in the thread AC Capped at 1000 with Like Like.
    Hi @texastime this is indeed an artificial cap thanks for the report. I will look into this and get it fixed in a future patch (possibly...
  • T
    Hi Team, As stated it seems the AC is capped at 1000. Unsure if this is a bug or if this is truly the cap. Please see attached report...
    • IMG_9448.png
  • T
    Hi and welcome! You’ll get better answers if you can decide on which class you want to choose. The best all-around advice I can give you...
  • T
    texastime replied to the thread QA April 23rd.
    i noticed the Vale gear 1.) has changed to a green color. I preferred the charcoal color. 2.) I preferred the original plate look.
    • 1713922397813.png
  • T
    texastime reacted to Mr Coddleshire's post in the thread QA April 5th, 2024 with Like Like.
    Embers Adrift currently has 2 big issues: 1. Small Playerbase 2. More Content needed Sure you could change it to where a lvl 2 could do...
  • T
    texastime reacted to darkwizard's post in the thread QA April 5th, 2024 with Like Like.
    I can't say that I agree with the level compression plan. 1. It already takes a long time to get through levels after level 20 or...
  • T
    texastime reacted to Drady's post in the thread QA April 5th, 2024 with Like Like.
    To me, this is super confusing, if I have to relearn what is what and where, I'll likely stop playing. It's a bad idea to make massive...
  • T
    texastime reacted to Marwas01's post in the thread QA April 5th, 2024 with Like Like.
    can you say there is a plan to extend the level beyond 30, an mmo player is very unlikely to pick up a new game with the max level of...
  • T
    texastime reacted to MarcusFromOz's post in the thread The Big Flaw with Like Like.
    Click on one of the new Bulletin Boards added at the end of January. Specifically designed for solo players. Got 3 levels on my tank in...
  • T
    texastime reacted to Ladro9hands's post in the thread The Big Flaw with Like Like.
    I am going to mention this because I think it gets overlooked. Using /zone to look for your grouping options is limiting especially if...
Back