Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by skmcdowelljr

1. S

Warlord

After playing the Supporter class, and reaching lvl 4, I am finding the skill "Screen" quite useless as a skill. One reason for this, is that the skill can only be used on another group member. Finding groups is a hit or miss, which in my opinion, makes this skill worthless to receive at...
  2. S

Feedback Inconsistent usage of using R/L mouse click when looting items.

Thanks,.. I was not aware of that feature..
  3. S

Feedback Inconsistent usage of using R/L mouse click when looting items.

During this past Sat/Sun stress test, I was looking to play around with Professional skills, gather, harvesting etc. I noticed that to me it appears there is an inconsistent use of Left vs. Right mouse click. After I collect the loot and skinned the kill, a loot window pop-ups. I move my...
  4. S

Mouse/keyboard

The combination of the R-mouse button helps out a lot during this weekend's tests.
  5. S

Mouse/keyboard

Thanks for the response. Let me try that technique and see how that works.
  6. S

Mouse/keyboard

I do not know if it is me learning a new playing style, which I am fine with, however, the mouse/keyboard movement combination provides a disorienting, disconnection when moving a character on the screen. Point the mouse in the direction you want to go, press 'W', and the character wants to...
Back