Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Rolebreaker

1. R

Just another day on the frontier

@Kokochu is gutting this poor animal while Stride waits for dinner to get cooked up. :)
  2. R

Just another day on the frontier

3. R

Potential New Player

I just added you. I go by Melech in-game and on Discord. Thanks!!
  4. R

Quest and Boss for new players

I went back to the first outpost from the Bridge and started working my way back toward the wall to talk with folks and found some NPCs with quests. I also wandered along the wall to the East and found a dude with a small quest as well! This reminds me a lot of EQ. Just talk to people and find...
  5. R

Potential New Player

I took the plunge! I found myself never really alone unless I wandered off to the edge of the map of the starter zone because I do stupid stuff like that. LOL. I found my way to Stonehill Ember Ring (ER) and posted in zone chat if anyone wanted to slap around some bandits with me after I got...
  6. R

Potential New Player

I play on Project 1999 (old school EQ emulated server). Looking for a similar gameplay with updated graphics. This seems to be in that ballpark. Is there a healthy community to group with currently? Seeing more folks join the game in 2023?
Back