Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Rlm962

1. R

BETA TEST July 27th; what's new?

First off, this is a great improvement. Yay! Second, it could be even Greater if the refined material went there, as well. It's still not an 'item', just a refined component. AWESOME! Why not simple make it Less work at the later levels and stop, right there. No need to redistribute the pain...
  2. R

BETA TEST July 6th; what's new?

Before this patch it took 3 to 4 low level green kills, to go up 1%. After, it took 7 to 9 kills to go up 1%. A bit more than "slightly", :(
  3. R

Skill Ups for Harvesting

Completely agree. I have to mining, skin or harvest fully 1/2 of play time, just to Attempt to keep up and even then, it's not enough
  4. R

Feedback

I think it's safe to say that most of us players, do Not enjoy the map. I played EQ, as well, but just don't "long for the days of not knowing exactly where I am" when it can easily be fixed. Just like I no longer wish I could ride my bike everywhere (like when I was a kid, without a car)...
  5. R

Player Created Quest Spoilers and Maps

Now that the NDA is lifted, are there any Player Created Sites that share 'Player made Maps' (like EQAtlas did, back in the day) and/or Player created Quest Info sites? Thanks
Back