Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Ranarius

1. Ranarius

Stormhaven Press Release June 2023

I totally get what you're saying, but when you think about it, MMO sub fees are pretty much the cheapest form of entertainment. There might be people that only play 5 hours a month, if that is the case maybe it's not an amazing deal for them, but for most players it's one of the lowest cost...
  2. Ranarius

It's really not fair to ask them to give us all the stuff without paying the sub fee. They're already offering to let us play for free, then people ask to do that without other restrictions too? They can simply not run this game on 0 monthly income, which is what it would turn in to if they...
  3. Ranarius

The plan to allow for that is to let them get a monthly subscription.
  4. Ranarius

A quick overview of the advanced classes

double post
  5. Ranarius

A quick overview of the advanced classes

Are these still accurate as of launch day?
  6. Ranarius

Q&A - Ask all your questions here

Thanks for the reply. Discord is a pretty rough place to find info because the information is always on the move. A forum post, or better yet something directly on the official website under the "The Game" dropdown menu would be awesome. Something static that is easy to find.
  7. Ranarius

Q&A - Ask all your questions here

I'm excited to get started playing in a few days. I have followed the game for a couple years and participated in a few tests but mainly wanted to wait till launch to really get into it. I see the "Getting started in Embers Adrift" post...
  8. Ranarius

Happy New Year 2022

Same here! All your hard work is paying off and I'm looking forward to what is still to come!
  9. Ranarius

What are you playing currently?

I am mainly playing board games, and mainly on boardgamearena.com, while I wait for a new MMO to play :) I've tried other games but just can't really get into them. I want a place to call home, a place where my character can live and start having his own long term story. Can't wait :)
Back