Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Quoetzl

1. Q

A Review: Play Like It's 1999...(and a few suggestions)

Awesome write up, I'm glad you are having fun. Blupiter is always north, if you can see it. Q
  2. Q

State of the Game: 1 Year Anniversary

Thank you for an amazing 1st year! Looking forward to the festivities and Alchemy. Q
  3. Q

Feedback Game - List your 3 favourite things and 3 most disliked things about the game

Write down your reason to start playing Embers Adrift I've been playing it for years, even before it was Embers Adrift. Always looking to play any new fantasy mmo's. Write down your 3 favorite things about Embers Adrift 1. The challenge to level 2. Grouping with friends 3. Vague Map/No...
  4. Q

QA June 2023

Logged in and tested the subscriber options, all of it seems to work as listed/intended. Saw and identified the ember ring special effect. Placed the Portable crafting station. Tested out the emotes, portraits. Examined bank boxes for additional highlighted slots. Q
  5. Q

The title question

Sorry Korraz but I do take this as a personal attack. Q
  6. Q

A Strangely Marked Slab has too low a drop rate

I think the mileage may vary on these droprates. I've done all three - Dryfoot was the quickest, it took me about 2-3 hours in Meadowlands to get that tablet and then about 3 days for the Redshore dropped tablet. I agree though. If a quest starter item is dropped, make it a bit more common...
  7. Q

Congratulations to Lethal and Eryola!

Congratulations to you both! Q
  8. Q

QA March 2023

Can you expound on this a bit? I read 'weapon damage was boosted from 30-50' and 'mob health was raised'. Does that mean they equal each other out and there's no change? :) Q
  9. Q

QA March 2023

Tried Combat Aura change with Inspire. It didn't seem to reapply. Q
  10. Q

Is there a mandrake Tea recipe Dev please respond

You would want to kill ashen mandrakes for the mandrake recipes. Q
  11. Q

LIVE January 31st; what's new?

Amazing patch, can't wait to test it out. The threat and polearm changes were much needed! Thanks, Q
  12. Q

January 3rd; what's new?

Hello, Great patch to start off the New Year with! Active Defense Revamp I hope that when this revamp goes in that the itemization of items with Parry, Avoid and Block are examined too. Right now, there's plenty of items with avoid, some items with parry and few items with block...
  13. Q

Is there a mandrake Tea recipe Dev please respond

We have found Tea Recipe, Mandrake Bow String and Mandrake cloth recipe. Have never seen or heard of anyone finding a recipe to process the leaves into the tea or the Mandrake thread recipe. Unsure if they are in the loot drop table. Q
  14. Q

BETA TEST May 25th; what's new?

Awesome changes, looking forward to testing them out and providing feedback! Q
Back