Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Qfox

1. Q

Bag space Quest suggestion!

I play different MMORPG that has many ways to increase bag space, but the best was in FF11 So here is the idea that I have for the quest requirement and the way to implement it make it level restrictive for each stage Quest 1 : increase bag space by extra 5 slots (another raw) Requirement ...
  2. Q

4th Character slot suggestion

you are missing the point, not about telling them something they don't know. it's more about discussing the idea and gauging the people's interest in having an extra slot.
  3. Q

I share the same feeling, i want to try Warden and Duelist. but wont reset my berserker / warlord progress just to try them :( I really hope they can give us one or two extra slots for alts, will make a big different to get more feedback on classes experience
  4. Q

Not sure if it died yet, but having 4th character will make more people active in the lower levels to carry the newer player to higher level grps
  5. Q

To begin with, I'm fan of multi-character to check the other subclass and such so, would love to suggest the idea of adding 1 more additional character slot if possible What do you think of it guys? let's see some thoughts and opinions.
Back