Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by PuNkShoO

1. PuNkShoO

Stormhaven Press Release June 2023

Good move. I know I have personally subscribed multiple times to try the game again and was not able to enjoy it with all 50ish people online at my time of playing. It was simply too difficult as a casual player to find other people to group with. I really hope this brings back more people to...
  2. PuNkShoO

October 27th; what's new?

Great fixes, new implementations, and thanks for giving us some info on class/prof distribution!
  3. PuNkShoO

BETA TEST October 5th; what's new?

I'm an idiot and just realized Im doing the Juggernaut quest and not the Marshall one... /facepalm I was killing shoats in Northreach per Drindin's guidance but Im pretty sure I goofed and said Marshall. I did not find any "boars". Perhaps that is my error, then. If I am incorrect please let me...
  4. PuNkShoO

BETA TEST October 5th; what's new?

Was Marshall quest actually fixed. I didnt count the exact number of boars I killed but I've been out here for several hours and still no drop.
Back