Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by pistkitty

1. pistkitty

How to improve: Lack of class personality/fantasy

I'm fully of the belief that the developers stubborn refusal to make any adjustments whatsoever that deviate from their "Vision"(tm) is why this game is failing to get any traction outside of a tiny rabid fanbase, and will never improve beyond that, but that's another post entirely. I actually...
  2. pistkitty

How to improve: Lack of class personality/fantasy

How many of these "I want to see X" threads are we going to see until people figure out that the devs and their mouthpieces saying "we don't care what you want, we're not doing that" might just perhaps mean, exactly that.
  3. pistkitty

Stormhaven Press Release June 2023

Severely limiting access to the game to those who do not pay extra in a buy-to-play model is extremely scummy, and insulting to the player base. EA pulled this crap with SWTOR when they went FTP, and you don't even have that excuse. Did not like it then, do not like it now. Was happy to pay a...
  4. pistkitty

Warlord

It's useless solo, and a waste of the 4th slot, agreed. Tangentially related, there is absolutely no logic behind the decision to bar supporters from using shields. More choices is always better than fewer.
Back