Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Pelirow

1. Pelirow

The New Player Experience Needs Attention

I agree with the idea of just dropping the base role advancement to 6 then spec; maybe make it so people can pick one base/spec at start then level 6 unlocks the option to try other specs would be better. I also think some though should be added to getting abilities a bit sooner, because you...
  2. Pelirow

Hot Fix January 2nd

What does this mean? Does this mean only Skull mobs?
  3. Pelirow

Hot Fix December 5th

Thanks! Did you catch my report that damage shield effects don't seem to work on Ashen either?
  4. Pelirow

The Problem w/ Overland in Embers Adrift

I wonder if there is a way to adjust the weight of named spawns to a higher chance the fewer people in the zone. Otherwise, I think the random refresh idea is a good one, almost like P99 earthquakes that were very popular. The idea of splitting zones in "half" in terms of spawning rare named...
  5. Pelirow

QA August 2023

6. Pelirow

January 3rd; what's new?

Gotcha. Is avoid still going to be a complete "negation" of the attack that was avoided? If parry is now a disadvantage + mitigation as opposed to complete negation of the attack like it used to, and block is a resist % and maybe threat gen, perhaps complete avoidance as the distinctive nature...
  7. Pelirow

January 3rd; what's new?

Looks great! I think the resist change is a good one and provides more clarity as well as incentives to either generally stack resists or try to tailor towards one or two types with higher resists. I think the additional info in combat text will allow players to further test and assess...
  8. Pelirow

November 10th; what's new?

WUT. Just when I was going to consider abandoning my parry quest and see about stacking avoid. Undone, you trolling me hard now man! o_O
  9. Pelirow

October 27th; what's new?

Good report, I'm keeping my eyes on the new difficult scaling as well. AFAIK the only thing that changes was 2^ and 3^ mobs hit a lot harder, supposedly making AC and tanking more valued. However, red mobs are the exception: I don't know the math but if a mob is red to you it basically means...
  10. Pelirow

October 27th; what's new?

It was? I did not notice any goofy numbers with riposte, highest I had was a 17 or 18 irrc with my tin imbued pike I'll keep my eyes on this, pike already felt a tad weaker than sword/board or maul so wonder if this will become more pronounced Will try to test this, never saw a single one in...
  11. Pelirow

October 20th; what's new?

I'm sure Undone will implement a solution for making sure to instance a group together when leaving the city, but there's also ember rings to the north and south a stone's throw away so it's an easy fix for the players.
  12. Pelirow

October 20th; what's new?

Good fix for instance swapping! It'll have some issues but I think it'll be more good than bad.
  13. Pelirow

October 12th; what's new?

You really did it... hahahaha
  14. Pelirow

October 12th; what's new?

oooh, got it!
Back