Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Padre Adamo

1. Padre Adamo

Worried about the Linux client.

I'm always happy to help in any capacity I can. You can find me in the Discord as well with the same name. -Padre
  2. Padre Adamo

I did a test with performant and potato presets... they seem to drop performance drastically from the preset. It's very odd behavior..
  3. Padre Adamo

Happily. I use AMD Ryzen CPU and AMD Gpu on Opensuse with Lutris Default video settings about ongoing of 35 fps. Is it great or ideal? No. It's a slow paced game I don't need 144 fps. Besides, I thought the goal of the FPS was around 40 at launch? I could have sworn I read that somewhere. I...
  4. Padre Adamo

I play using Lutris and performance is perfectly fine. Obviously, I would love a native client but it is what it is.
  5. Padre Adamo

What are you playing currently?

Sea of Thieves with my playgroup and teaching my daughter how to play some CCGs that I loved like Warlord. Desperately waiting for the next Guild Wars 2 expansion, should be soon and Embers Adrift!
Back