Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Oran1Plays

1. Oran1Plays

LIVE January 30th; what's new?

Great update! :D will be trying Embers again for sure and see if leveling is less of a pain.
  2. Oran1Plays

Embers Adrift on Controller! (Xbox one or PS5)

Nice! i might this if i can get it work like ffxiv
  3. Oran1Plays

QA August 2023

Just wanted to say this is a good change and i do hope its true what you say that you don't just listen to those who post here or play the QA as this does not represent the whole community and some good or bad ideas could be taken as such. Looking forward to this update :)
  4. Oran1Plays

Embers Adrift for Dummies?

Heres the link for beesofknowledge: https://beesofknowledge.com and another one thats useful for when picking professions: https://embersadriftguide.github.io
  5. Oran1Plays

Dungeons how to improve them

The summoning stones sounds good but maybe have it somehow connected to alchemy, maybe have someone be able to use it with a mix of alchemy and ember to be able to summon other players to you. same thing with recall to town, it should use ember.
  6. Oran1Plays

Hot Fix August 1st

7. Oran1Plays

Elloa in vacation

Have a good time Elloa, seeya soon
  8. Oran1Plays

My MMO Tier List (please add yours as well)

S-Tier: WoW Classic - Still King A-Tier: Embers Adrift, New World B-Tier: Ragnarok Online, The Secret World, Fallout 76, Rift, FFXIV, FFXI, Guild Wars 2, Elder Scrolls Online, Star Wars The old Republic, WildStar. EQ2 C-Tier: Current Retail WoW, Lost Ark, Archeage, D&D Online, Age of Conan...
  9. Oran1Plays

Feedback Game - List your 3 favourite things and 3 most disliked things about the game

Write down your reason to start playing Embers Adrift I started after looking for an old school mmorpg that plays like WoW Classic and found Embers :cool: Write down your 3 favourite things about Embers Adrift 1. Group content, i enjoy doing dungeons/quests with other players 2. Social part of...
  10. Oran1Plays

Stormhaven Press Release June 2023

Pretty good! - glad to hear we can hop in and out when we want :) - only thing i wish was 2 slots not one but let us see how this goes!
  11. Oran1Plays

LIVE February 7th; what's new?

Glad to hear the items are being reworked :D hopefully this means some of the crafted gear will be more useful now than just common drops. - looking forward for the QA server and having all these new things added soon!
  12. Oran1Plays

LIVE January 31st; what's new?

QUESTS QUESTS QUESTS! :D
  13. Oran1Plays

Cloaked Figure?

These are called The Others, a big mystery of what or who they are still but if you talk to some npcs, they do tell you some clues
  14. Oran1Plays

LIVE January 31st; what's new?

Dueling with dice? i look forward to what the hell this means lol
  15. Oran1Plays

Battered Note?

Some notes you find in game are also just hints to where to go for some quests but useless otherwise.
Back