Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Oldstinker

1. O

Is there a mandrake Tea recipe Dev please respond

Its a sickness i have, i even read all the patch note from start of beta to current , and the only mention of a mandrake was a picture on i think it was march 22, I said i was not quitting on the quest to find this recipe until i get answer if in game and the recipe exists. Never seen any trade...
  2. O

i have deduced that this picture is very old, look at the guild , health bar the guild name is on top, persons is nameplate, also was unable to find any area that has those specific plant, too bad its so old
  3. O

where did you find those mandrake recipies?, if we is that we a guild let me know name of guild so i can as to make said items, also I have yet to see any item made on the trade tab, so unless answer ? or your Trolling
  4. O

Q&A - Ask all your questions here

Please save me from Madness im at 102hour 6days of farming mandrakes, Is there a Mandrake tea recipe, Devs ease me from my pain.
  5. O

i did i sent you a priavaite message days ago, wish you would of answered then sorry if upset you
  6. O

pic looks edited, there is no flower like that at any farm, if real make some tea and prove it
  7. O

Day 6 90hours, killing mandrakes and no recipie
  8. O

come on devs does this mandrake tea exist?
  9. O

and of course no gm will respond
  10. O

yeah its utterly disquesting drop rates on anything important, im over 50hours now killing mandrakes
  11. O

and what was the sceniro on how you aquired
  12. O

whats the stats of the tea?
Back