Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by North

1. North

Garbage FPS

Specs? A little help here so we might try to help you. There is a post somewhere about optimizing. Tho, last night in meadowlands and only that zone I had nutty lag spikes, restart didnt help.
  2. North

LIVE February 27th; what's new?

The amount of love and polish from the beginning until now is just awesome to behold. Small things and big things I discover everytime I log in. Solo loops OMFG ty New Gear OMFG just OMFG Thanks!
  3. North

A thank you to the team

Welcome Karma! I too found myself loving this game a bit slowly, but they say the best fires burn slow and long! See you around I hope
  4. North

LIVE February 28th; what's new?

Wow! Great stuff! Thanks for listening to us all whine and complain ;)
  5. North

Helpful tips for beginning players

If you die your stamina and health bar wont fill all the way up again until you sit at an ember fire to regenerate it.
  6. North

Potential New Player

Welcome!!! Glad you are here with us. I can make most lv1 (pre 10) and lvl2 (post 10) gear. Add me and I can help you out with free gear! Name in game is Gwen/Truelies/Eromer see any one of them and I'll hook you up. Mention you are the dude from the forums lol, might help me out. @Rolebreaker
  7. North

LIVE February 7th; what's new?

YAY! Thanks! My warden is by far becoming my favorite.
  8. North

New user impressions and feedback

DOH
  9. North

New user impressions and feedback

Also moving the gamma slider to the right makes the night darkness more bearable.
  10. North

LIVE February 7th; what's new?

This was amazing. Truly. Thanks for this explanation, I have thought Tea Leaves were rare, as some days they drop a ton others none. Also, seemed flux was ok then not for a month, but now it seems normal again, though I wont lie I got 4 flux in 1.5 hours of killing, that seems a bit high ( I...
  11. North

Where to find tin great axe recipe

check in the Discord
  12. North

Full range combat

I find in groups I like using the bow when I can, that isn't always the case. This is mainly due to mob spacing in some areas and I aggro stuff that was not intended and piss off my healer and tank. But I love using my short bow out in the world on my Warden, I can even kite the mobs a bit...
  13. North

Battered Note?

This is part of the quest chain just keep it in your bag and when the quest giver in Ravenrock asks about it, click through and it will complete
  14. North

OPEN WEEKEND JANUARY 2023 - Fri 27th to Sun 29th

Love this! already handed out tons of gear to the new players! <3
Back