Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by nautilus

1. N

Embers Adrift turns into a mostly solo RPG at lvl 30

Yeah, I am curious as to what a player would want from the studio in terms of wiki. Do we honestly want every every single item and drop categorized and published from the database directly into a website? Every secret and all lore uncovered?
  2. N

Embers Adrift turns into a mostly solo RPG at lvl 30

It's a shame people won't get to experience the game like we did when we all were learning the game 1-50 and not everything was fully documented or being 'helped' out by 50s. It is way more fun doing things level-appropriate without bumper rails up to save the day but what can you do at this...
  3. N

[Poll] Flux drops in groups - need or greed?

The flux really only matter the first few levels in a new bracket, every 10 levels I ended up with 50+ flux by the end of it. The only time its an issue is level 1-20 but once the XP starts to slow down, they are no longer an issue.
  4. N

The New Player Experience Needs Attention

Q and I leveled to 50 off 3cs in a 3-man group in a dungeon. I continue to fight 3c in a 3-man. Just requires the right setup
  5. N

The Big Flaw

All of us that started at launch were in Spider Cave by the 5th day. You are 100% correct, they are long gone from that area. By the 10th day, we were already in Redshore. That is before the 40% XP buff
  6. N

Any future plans for improving the crafting system?

Well, when the game launched the only way to get a 30+ weapon was from crafted, now that they have introduced content you no longer need the crafted. They also made sure the level 40 drops far surpass crafted so killing rare named feels significant which makes crafted just about augs, patches...
  7. N

The New Player Experience Needs Attention

I agree with points 1 and 2, but I have reservations about point 3. Typically, players should focus on leveling up initially and address the PH/Named system later in the game. Gearing up your character usually becomes a priority in the later stages, as most equipment in the early levels serves...
  8. N

Hot Fix January 2nd

The mobs ice skating around? Many of them do that
  9. N

Any future plans for improving the crafting system?

Crafted just falls off after 30. They only have one person who works on it and I believe he is part-time. It will get looked at next year is what I was told. Most of the level 40 and 50 stuff is just completely garbage in the current state. Had to wait about 3 weeks for the patch coming...
  10. N

QA November 13th

If you're farming to unlock your skills you will benefit from this. Later on, it may need to be tweaked when everyone has AA2 unlocked because you will most likely sit on the full side of your Emberstone once you get there. Overall more EE Is welcomed, hope they keep coming up with stuff like...
  11. N

QA November 13th

This QA patch was 10/10
  12. N

QA May 2023

We as players are able to do everything in the game with the current items, stats, and skills. Once they add level 50 content, which they stated was Q4, I assume they would at least have items, stats, and skills in place to allow us to ramp up to successfully complete that content. So not sure...
  13. N

The title question

If I get something automatic, that everyone else gets, I just wouldn't use it... it's not special. But some people enjoy the participation trophy I guess.
  14. N

Loot tables really need some work

The gear in the 38+ freehold zone or 44+ EV are actual upgrades. Also, a lower-level group was behind us in farming the area I am farming now, so we stayed on the higher-level side focused on XP. Hoggit's bracers are hard to replace though :)
  15. N

Loot tables really need some work

Fighting green mobs for the gear I need to collect. It's still a challenge, need CC, etc.
Back