Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Mithanelan

1. Mithanelan

No housing assumptions

Housing would be nice, but I get that there isn't room for it right now. Perhaps in the future?
  2. Mithanelan

My MMO Tier List (please add yours as well)

May as well throw in my 2 cents. I've been around in quite a few MMOs, and have my preferences that border mismatched for everyone else, but work for me. There's also a few I am still waiting on a playable release, one of them is Pantheon-one day it will release for me to play, I'm sure of it ;)...
  3. Mithanelan

Feedback Game - List your 3 favourite things and 3 most disliked things about the game

Reason to start playing Embers Adrift Started playing because of another player who suggested it to me I love social/community centered games that give the illusion of inclusion for solo players Mainstream games usually have an end to them, and don't incorporate old game styles for world and...
Back