Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

MarcusFromOz's latest activity

• MarcusFromOz
    MarcusFromOz reacted to ECkce's post in the thread Rescue operation with Like Like.
    It was an early weekend morning. I had just zoned into redshore coming from the meadowlands side when I saw in zone chat: "Someone help...
  • MarcusFromOz
    MarcusFromOz reacted to Valimar's post in the thread Camera will not stop spinning with Like Like.
    Ok so I reinstalled the game and it seems to be resolved.
  • MarcusFromOz
    MarcusFromOz reacted to Yarpen Zig's post in the thread QA April 5th, 2024 with Like Like.
    I'll have to think on this one a bit. I understand you're looking to have a more linear comparison that can be stacked. That said, I do...
  • MarcusFromOz
    MarcusFromOz replied to the thread QA April 5th, 2024.
    How easily could you reformat that spreadsheet of yours into this format?
    • 1712724586156.png
  • MarcusFromOz
    MarcusFromOz reacted to Undone's post in the thread QA April 5th, 2024 with Like Like.
    Expanding the cons to higher levels encourages players to fight content that was not designed for them. The higher we allow players to...
  • MarcusFromOz
    MarcusFromOz reacted to Undone's post in the thread QA April 6th, 2024 with Like Like.
    Appreciate the testing. Mail was not intended to be a substitute for the shared bank and/or a time-delayed storage mechanism. We do...
  • MarcusFromOz
    MarcusFromOz replied to the thread Hot Fix April 2nd.
    Been thinking about running a monthly tournament based on level ranges: 1-9 - featherweight 11-20 - lightweight 21-30 - welterweight...
  • MarcusFromOz
    MarcusFromOz reacted to Yarpen Zig's post in the thread Hot Fix April 2nd with Like Like.
    A+ on the arena aesthetic though! It's a beautiful spot to hang out and there's some spots you can sneak onto roofs with it's great.
  • MarcusFromOz
    Yeh the more I think about it, the more I agree that while it makes sense design wise, from an engagement point of view it's an own...
  • MarcusFromOz
    MarcusFromOz reacted to Yarpen Zig's post in the thread QA April 5th, 2024 with Love Love.
    Barring any corrections to my data it does appear at first to positively impact some of the levels with less options. Currently there...
  • MarcusFromOz
    MarcusFromOz replied to the thread QA April 6th, 2024.
    Did some functional testing on items 1 and 4 Not planning to do any regression testing yet, will wait for the next build. - Same issue...
  • MarcusFromOz
    Mail boxes, thank you. Content Compression - head says yes, heart says good luck explaining this and having people not feel like they...
  • MarcusFromOz
    MarcusFromOz reacted to Undone's post in the thread QA April 5th, 2024 with Like Like.
    Lowering the GEL value kind of diminishes the effectiveness of this change. The net benefit here is that everyone is closer together in...
  • MarcusFromOz
    No, you do not need the subscription to go past the starter area. You bought the game, you can play one character as long as you like...
  • MarcusFromOz
    MarcusFromOz reacted to Yarpen Zig's post in the thread Hot Fix April 2nd with Love Love.
    Yeah I'd love for something a tad closer for the same reason. I think using hp debt to prevent ppl from rushing in over and over is...
Back