Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Kittik

1. Kittik

State of the Game: Ember Loops

Nice. Any clue on the general time-lines of the Short-Term Priority?
  2. Kittik

Player Suggested - 2024 Roadmap Poll - Just suggestions folks

Why'd you make the choices so hard? I want them all!!!!
  3. Kittik

QA November 13th

Ver nice.
  4. Kittik

Have fun voting for your favourites

Keep us posted on the results.
  5. Kittik

LIVE October 31st; what's new?

Neat. I love that I can now see what my crafters are. Thanks.
  6. Kittik

Feedback Game - List your 3 favourite things and 3 most disliked things about the game

Reason I started Always on the lookout for Fantasy RPG MMO's. This one caught my eye a little while ago and have enjoyed watching the progress ever since. Likes 1. The Team who are some really great people and a Dev team who listens, responds and interacts with it's player base. 2. PvE...
  7. Kittik

Idea for Character Customization - Attribute and Ability Points

I have no clue how technically feasible this would be, but I'm sure it'll be easy for Undone. Characters are currently very much railroaded to all be exactly the same (maybe this changes a bit with Alchemy, regardless, I think this would be a good addition to the game). Awarding Attribute and...
  8. Kittik

Anniversary Event - Play the game for FREE starting Oct 13th to Nov 5th

Hey Elloa, I don't Twitch much, so I may have missed it. But do you have a link for the Twitch channel? Thanks. Nevermind, didn't know I could just click on the names.
  9. Kittik

QA May 2023

Dude's new to the internet if he thinks that was a personal attack....
  10. Kittik

November 3rd; what's new?

Thank the Gods of Blupiter.
  11. Kittik

October 20th; what's new?

Can't wait for this info!!!
  12. Kittik

BETA TEST September 21st; what's new?

The game still being in Beta is going to mean a low population.
  13. Kittik

BETA TEST September 21st; what's new?

...odd how no one ever mentioned this before................. anyway, nice notes...be interesting to see crafting. Will an armorsmith need a tailor and leatherworker to make items for them so they can make a finished piece? Like does a chest piece need leather pieces and cloth pieces to be...
  14. Kittik

BETA TEST August 31st; what's new?

Good stuff. Keep it up guys!
  15. Kittik

BETA TEST July 27th; what's new?

Yes, I have a lot of thoughts on this, and the first is, this is a good choice. I'd say make it 12, but at least your moving in the right direction!! Make leave it at 6 until level 20 then open it up to 8 and at 30, 10 and at 40, 12.
Back