Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Keiban's latest activity

• K
    Keiban replied to the thread LIVE April 30th; what's new?.
    Ouch... I can (partly) understand that they can't send to avoid spam (only partly because I don't think Spambots would actually be an...
  • K
    Keiban replied to the thread LIVE April 30th; what's new?.
    Can they receive mails or not at all available?
  • K
    Yes, pretty much. I wouldn't say much variation, but some, depending on what weapon you are using and what gameplay (solo/group) you...
  • K
    But is this really because alchemy is such a great concept or rather that your normal skills feel underwhelming? I very rarely used...
  • K
    Keiban replied to the thread QA April 23rd.
    To get rid of the chain-refreshing of such abilities is definitely good. My point was more about the "deal with these buffs". Continuing...
  • K
    Keiban replied to the thread QA April 23rd.
    Uhm, what? What do you mean by "deal with these buffs"? What option is there besides standing around and waiting for the buff to expire...
  • K
    Keiban replied to the thread where is everyone.
    There are over 75k games on Steam, every month over a 1000 get added, so the chances of "accidentally" stumbling over it are very slim...
  • K
    Keiban reacted to Fatble's post in the thread QA April 5th, 2024 with Like Like.
    Why is it "very unlikely" that an mmo player would pick up a new game based on an arbitrary level number without understanding how long...
  • K
    Keiban replied to the thread QA April 5th, 2024.
    Mailboxes: - them being only in NH is just for testing, later they'll be in all settlements, right? - when composing, the Cursor doesn't...
  • K
    not everything i played is on steam, but here's my last five: - World of Warships (daily) - Last Epoch - Borderlands 3 - Palworld - No...
  • K
    Keiban replied to the thread Night needs to be adjusted.
    Sorry to spoiler you (as you clearly haven't done any dungeons yet), but Embers is exactly the same. Right, and BECAUSE i have that...
  • K
    S-Tier: - A-Tier: WoW classic, Daoc, EQ2, Eve, New World, Planetside 2 B-Tier: ESO, GW2, Rift, Aion, Anarchy Online, Lotro, Destiny 2...
  • K
    Keiban replied to the thread Help re: Brigand gear.
    https://forums.embersadrift.com/index.php?threads/dpsn-advice.2709/ In short: you use a weapon with a +dmg positional and on gear you...
  • K
    Keiban replied to the thread Best combination?.
    Keep in mind that crafting/gathering level can only be +10 of your character level. So you can't just send everything to a lvl 1 char...
  • K
    That's my impression as well. Or rather, I'm not sure if the intention is to be deliberately punitive, or just to be different then...
Back