Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by jarka

1. J

Feedback after 2 days

A positive point : a long time i have looked for a MMO oriented group, i have recently tried the groups in a lot of MMO (albion online, atlas, daoc, ESO, everquest 2, FF XIV, last oasis, neverwinter, new world, planetside 2, skyforge). All these MMO are oriented to play alone at the start /...
  2. J

What are you playing currently?

i test everquest 2 in group (for the moment no group found), i try also to play in group on daoc (ywain server) but same, nobody interested by pve group low level. i play also on ATLAS, i like this MMO but too few players for some reasons and i play on planeside 2 : easy to find a group pvp (no...
  3. J

Feedback after 2 days

environment / graphism [+++] exterior or dungeon, its really immersive [+++] characters and mobs are nice animation [+++] animation of humans or animals is nice [---] no animation for the bear when he laze [---] no animation when a human block an attack light effect and dark [+++] generally...
  4. J

Q&A - Ask all your questions here

Hello, i am very interested by your MMO because actually no one is oriented group. My questions : - can we group at the start of the game, or wait to play many days alone first ? - i have seen a lot of videos, and i see cooldowns on all skills, and also in the basic combat skill. Attack with...
Back