Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Jaddek

1. J

The New Player Experience Needs Attention

I haven't encountered anyone grouping for Mischa, etc., although I have only been playing for just over a week. Finding the named mobs isn't a problem and I generally see then as I pass by at least once a session, but there aren't enough people in Newhaven to even make a group most of the time...
  2. J

The Big Flaw

I fervently hope the game flourishes as I do enjoy a game where levels aren't just given away for no effort, just to please the instant gratification crowd. I'll keep playing and look forward to the future.
  3. J

Steam Access

Why split purchase money with a third party if you don't need to. It's easily purchased from here anyway so you don't need Steam, Epic, whatever.
  4. J

The Big Flaw

Oh true, but this game doesn't have a metaphorical million players and, using the aforementioned 3 approx lvl 5 players that were in the newbie zone, no amount of initiative on their part is going to help them at all.
  5. J

The Big Flaw

It all sounds very disappointing. I have managed to solo a character to lvl 10 but I was really wanting to enjoy the oft-mentioned grouping with other players, but Chat is pretty much silent. I checked about an hour ago and in Newhaven there were 3 players with roughly lvl 5 characters (give...
  6. J

The Big Flaw

I've played the game for a week, out of curiosity, and the most apparent thing I noticed from the outset is the old problem that having a group-orientated game is all well and good as long as there's a big enough player base. At most I have seen a total of just over 40 to 50 people in Instance...
Back