Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Inusaa

1. Inusaa

Absolutely love the game

I think exactly the same, everything is strangely so close to my dream game. Funny that every single aspect, graphic, gameplay, soundtrack, lore, appeals to us )
  2. Inusaa

Roadmap for Q3 & Q4 2023 (subject to change)

Would you please shut up and take my money immediately ?
  3. Inusaa

Juggernaut (State of March'23)

Juggernaut sounds like someone taking a lot of damages, not avoiding but being very resistant, and attacking many people at once. So it sounds very similar to berserker
  4. Inusaa

Hopeful adventurer

This game have something of its own, maybe it's what you are looking for :)
  5. Inusaa

Embers Adrift Launch Announcement

Congratulations for the release. Your hard work made me kept interested and even added 2 new players :D Just sell me a lifetime sub :))
  6. Inusaa

Your dream mmo

Thank you very much for your fat juicy answers :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) What I would personnally love about an mmo is that it is both challenging and immersive. An interesting, deep world in which you can get lost with your character and your real life time :)))))))))))))) I think it's...
  7. Inusaa

Your dream mmo

Helloall :) The title is the entire topic, what would be your dream mmo. If so, in what way Embers Adrift is closer to this dream mmo than any other mmo out there for you ? In the other way, what features of EA make this game maybe miss the target for making it your dream mmo ? What would...
  8. Inusaa

Get to know the team - Extended version - AMA

I think the pizza question is perfect, it filters people that should be banned for life. :)
  9. Inusaa

What are you playing currently?

The Metro Trilogy on pc, after reading thousand pages of the book trilogy, nice to connect them both
  10. Inusaa

Happy New Year 2022

Cute :)
  11. Inusaa

Introduce yourself

INTRODUCE YOURSELF Nickname: Inusaa IRL Location: Poitiers, France First language: baguette year of birth: 1988 How did you ended on this forum?: by stalking Elloa :eek: What interest you most about Embers Adrift? It's a " modern old school game " and it happens that Elloa, a streamer that I...
Back