Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by HellsF1rst

1. H

Q&A - Ask all your questions here

I am hoping they can fix this. They charged me 7 times. Elloa is on top of it and said she will get it fixed. I am impressed with how fast she responded and would love to support and stream this game as a long time EQ fan back in the day I miss the 6 man group farming content.
  2. H

I am guessing the game download is broken right now. I really wanted to try this game out but it looks like I wont be able to. Please respond.
  3. H

I have purchased the game 7 times now and it says to download from my account page and then it asks me to buy it again. Is this a bug and can it be fixed? I want to play the game but if you wont let me download it than I am not paying you for it.
  4. H

I have purchased the game 5 times and it wont let me downlaod it. is the site broken right now?

I have purchased the game 5 times and it wont let me downlaod it. is the site broken right now?
Back