Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Greg

A 3:00 am search for different mmo's led me to videos defining the mmo genre & the changes that are beginning to ensue within the genre.

My first mmo experience was the infamous Final Fantasy 11. This game set the bar for an immersive & and downright exciting experience that was 100% group based. From there I began the explore the next meta of mmo (WoW, EQ, GW2, Elder Scrolls) all amazing games that had one single element missing that I had become accustomed to. The group place and necessity.

So here I am, really interested in this game, where it is going and how I can become a part of something special and fun. I will continue to be active and in the near future would love to play this game to help the developers continue to keep faith in such a daunting yet respected gaming genre. I thank you for your work and dedication.
Birthday
Nov 14, 1989 (Age: 34)
Occupation
Server

Trophies

1. 10

What a long, strange trip it has been

Member for 1 year
  2. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  3. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back