Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Penelope

1. Penelope

BETA TEST September 21st; what's new?

I kind of like this breakdown. Mostly because we have three gathering skills. You have Weaponsmiths and Amorsmiths to go with mining; You have outfitter and tinkerer to go with hunter; woodworker and provisoner to go with foraging. It makes sense, at least to me. What about higher-tier...
  2. Penelope

Some Lore and Quest Related Comments / Questions

#2 - There is! I found a local with some information to share about that. Folk like to tuck in early though, best to keep that in mind. I, too, look forward to learning more.
  3. Penelope

Gathering and Foliage Density

I agree that pockets wouldn't look very natural at all. I personally would love small trees vs logs, but that's maybe too big of a swap? (I dunno, feels like it though) I think texture or color might be the easiest way. For mushrooms, what about exchanging the white areas for red or purple or...
  4. Penelope

I hate the idea that we're penalized for higher settings. If this is the case (and I will drop my settings next I'm on to check) I think it needs some adjustment. Not sure how/what - maybe a different color palette?
  5. Penelope

I agree with this. I also struggle with forestry items with the density turned up. I thought it was just my old lady eyesight. Maybe some kind of tracking that opens up with a bit of skill?
  6. Penelope

Q&A - Ask all your questions here

Thanks for your reply here, Elloa. I feel like I need to say that I am asking these as far-reaching questions. I don't expect RP aspects to be your main focus, particularly now. I apologize if my questions seemed demanding or pushy? In your reply, I am reading it as though maybe my...
  7. Penelope

Q&A - Ask all your questions here

Can we talk role play? Storytelling is super important to me, and I am curious to know how RP will be integrated into the game. Is RP something that will be encouraged in game by the players as well as the staff? Will RP story arcs that characters make be able to integrate into the world...
  8. Penelope

Introduce yourself

Nickname: Geekgirl IRL Location: New England First language: English year of birth: 1971 How did you end up on this forum?: I saw this game listed as an upcoming MMO and popped over to check it out a few months ago. Have been quietly watching for a while. Just purchased the game last week...
Back