Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Felwit

1. F

Status after 30 minutes in - Various Toons

After playing for 1 hour, 11 minutes, I am level 9 +54% Forestry. Supporter is still level 1 + 83%. I have 45 Linseed oil, but only 9 Penny Bun Mushroom Oil. These still need balanced out some more. It seems like mushrooms only spawn 1-2 per node, while I commonly get 3 Linseed, when I get them.
  2. F

BETA TEST March 2nd; what's new?

It only confirms that they are dead.
  3. F

My Conclusions None of these seem too far away from each other. Forestry does appear to have an advantage over Prospector, due to the area in which materials spawn in S. Newhaven, which also happen to have a large population of animals in their vicinity. My Forestry (we ever going to get a name...
  4. F

Hunter / Striker For this toon, I also killed around thew newbie area, then started running to the middle camp at 28 minutes, spending the last 30 seconds (plus a bit) refining carcasses. Striker level 2 + 1%, Hunter level 3 + 5%. I made all of the deer and boar carcasses into leather, and the...
  5. F

Forestry / Supporter For this toon, I killed around the newbie area, not passing the hill line on the way to the middle camp, until I had like 5 minutes left, and I killed my way to the camp and refined materials. Supporter level 1 + 83%. Forestry level 4 + 37%. After refining, I had these...
  6. F

Prospector / Defender After 30 minutes into the game as a Prospector / Defender (I mainly focused on mining, but hit a few mobs on the way), I am at Prospecting level 4 + 4%, Defender level 1 + 25%. I followed the west wall. When I hit the town wall, I then headed to Camp 3 to refine everything...
Back