Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Elloa

1. Elloa

Free trial not working

Fantastic @Raccoon - glad you figured it out. I will link our FREE TRIAL instruction here in case someone else have difficulties and stumbled uppon that thread first
  2. Elloa

Camera will not stop spinning

Sorry Valimar for the bother! But glad that this is sorted out!
  3. Elloa

QA April 5th, 2024

Hi @Enesis whilst you are completely correct, the game need more content (and we are currently working on more content), content take months to create. This is a solution proposed to make things easier whilst at the same time we are creating more content. No matter how great new content would...
  4. Elloa

Weekly Community Show - a show for you on Twitch & Youtube

With Genrah - QA Notes - Topic of the Week: Content Compression - Interview of @AdricLives - Community News - Weekly Game
  5. Elloa

with @Alice_Bluu - Topic of the Week (Newsletter, April Fool News) - Community news - Patch Notes (Surprise!) - Weekly Game
  6. Elloa

Hot Fix April 2nd

We have already be saying that we would not be working on endgame for the time being. We are working on content that can benefit everyone to all levels and continuing our quest to improve and refine the game as a whole. This is obviously a "useless" feature. Unless you consider "fun" as to be...
  7. Elloa

BIG NEWS

8. Elloa

where is everyone

Heya @Karma - sad to see you go but thanks for taking the time to write your feedback-message. I will answer to a few points ar they are of interest for everyone. TRADE As repeated many time, before to even consider an Auction House, or any other Trade System, we need to work on the Mail...
  9. Elloa

with MrCoddleshire - Patch Notes - Topic of the Week (new content) - Community news - Weekly Game
  10. Elloa

fire mage / taming class

We are not planning to work on any new classes. (not saying never, but saying, probably not this year) However could we introduce taming or fire ball trowing in some sort of fashion one day? That's a possibility. Do not expect it anytime soon though!
  11. Elloa

where is everyone

Community was pretty active and busy today when I was online from 9am to 1pm CDT - I can not say for the starting zone as I've not paid attention to check, but plenty of discussions going on in the global/help chats, many groups organised. Several streams going on through the day.
  12. Elloa

March 2024 Patch - Ember Loops

13. Elloa

A thank you to the team

Thank you guys for joining the community! Welcome!
  14. Elloa

Q&A - Ask all your questions here

Heyhey @Jmitch - Porting the game to Steam would requiere a lot of tech work, legal work and more that we do not have the time to invest for now. Our priority is to continue to develop the game. Maybe one day. But not in the immediate future :)
  15. Elloa

Provisioner Recipes

The reciepes that are dropping are "imbued" reciepe and requiere flux to create. So for provisioner, there is only the Tools reciepes. Potions, torches, food etc,,, are sold by the merchants Crafting will be revamped this year, it's in the road map. So maybe this will change, but for now, this...
Back