Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Eangarra

1. Eangarra

Missive or Repeatable task

Mostly to supplement low level content, at least in my opinion. I mean sure that benefits folks with alts too but I am thinking about this purely from a new player standpoint. This weekend I will try to hop in and get some testing done to see how it is now since it has been a bit since I tested...
  2. Eangarra

I completely agree I hate shallow checklist slaughter quests. Which is why I mentioned that style of quest above. Again these styles of quests would be for low level. like 1-5 or so. Gives people something extra for killing the same mobs. I would hate to see too many of the quests like kill rats...
  3. Eangarra

I could get behind some simple task that offers a little additional XP. Maybe do not make it an obvious quest marker or anything just something that comes up naturally in a conversation with an NPC. For instance in classic EQ in Rivervale there was a quest where you ran stew to a guard in the...
Back