Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by drekati

1. D

LIVE August 29th; what's new?

To be honest we 4 manned down to FD basement with a tank and 3 strikers around lvl 34. Felt like you should at least need a healer but the brig cc does wonders. Main point is when FD first came out just seemed like there were more mobs in there. Nobody in the game is saying they cant to...
  2. D

Areas like FD basement for example. FD in general was pretty tough when it came out, but seems much easier these days. I get the balancing that needs to occur, sometimes making it easier provides less of a challenge though or makes the need for certain classes decrease. I just know some...
  3. D

The tension would be there be it 0 or 1 second. It was a nice perk for wardens to be able to do this on the run without slowing down. Ive ventured into every dungeon in the game. I have noticed over time the mobs have been thinned or spaced out. There doesnt seem to be as many grouped...
  4. D

Curious what the rationale behind Warden's lull being 1 second after the glorious no cast time update. The mobs have already been thinned out in many places over time where lull or CC is not as required. Ive noticed areas are more spaced out where the need to have crowd control is lessened -...
  5. D

QA August 2023

Some feedback on QA: I like the combat changes - much quicker and fluid. Freehold seems to run better, but still low fps. Flooded Ruins has some low fps still, something about the water or particles cause slowdown Despair Warlord skill feels like its doing lower overall damage. Was hitting...
  6. D

Steam Deck Installation and Controls

I am curious how the game runs on Steam Deck? On say Performance settings one up from potato - what kind of fps are you all getting?
  7. D

Feedback Game - List your 3 favourite things and 3 most disliked things about the game

Write down your reason to start playing Embers Adrift I wanted to relive the experience of an old school MMO as an ex-EQ player - Getting that Evercrack fix now from Embercrack! 3 favorite things are the community, the content, and the development teams engagement with the players 3 most...
  8. D

Gear & Crafting for Warlord

Once you get the 38 aoe as a WL - it changes your preferred gear when using it. Haste and stam regen plus some hit for crits will allow you to AOE mobs at will. Situational of course as you are still a healer but secondary healer or in the right group you can actually do some major damage.
  9. D

Fear as CC Question.

Pro-tip : One thing you can do is angle yourself around the mob so when you fear it, it will go in the opposite direction away from you. This way you can somewhat control the direction of your fear, sometimes in a corner or away from an area it might bring back adds. You can also move away...
  10. D

LIVE May 30th; what's new?

Increased damage output from mobs 25+ isn't doing the higher level crowd, whos #'s are already dwindling, any favors in my opinion. Sometimes I am forced to solo due to lack of groups and this makes it even harder. Also seems a lot of folks were hitting a content/xp wall around lvl 40 and this...
Back