Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Crank

1. C

Brainstorming ideas - TRADE SYSTEM

I like New World's Trading Post quite a bit. You can do buy orders and sell orders for 1, 3, 7, 14 days. There are fees and taxes. Orders can be cancelled at any time. There is a limit to the number of orders you can have pending at once. You can reduce the amount you pay in taxes by...
  2. C

Embers Adrift turns into a mostly solo RPG at lvl 30

Also, I do think it's worth sharing that if I only wait for my stam to regen in between fights similar to what a striker or supporter would do, then I can sometimes kill a good number of mobs before having to sit and wait the 1-2 minutes. However, the number of mobs I can kill before being...
  3. C

I think the alchemy cooldowns are fine. It's the essence cost or the limited amount of essence we can store. I only have 200 max ee right now. Having 250 ee would be noticeably better, I'm sure. Even so right now I feel alchemy is mostly meant to be used in emergency situations only. For...
  4. C

Thank you for your replies to my post so far. This is an incredibly difficult problem to solve. The devs can't just make players appear for me. I am strongly considering not playing my Marshal again until that next wave of players comes for whatever reason. The sad thing is, I was part of a...
  5. C

Please forget I mentioned anything about the wiki. I don't want that to be the focal point of my post.
  6. C

My Marshal is currently level 37. I've been playing the game a lot lately (at least 40 hours last week). I play US East coast times. I've spent a majority of my time leveling up through my 30s as the only person online within +/-5 levels of me. It's been very common for me to be the only...
Back