Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Charlizd

1. Charlizd

Feedback Fun?

What one finds fun may not reflect to others, doesn't mean it's not true. You're either gonna enjoy it or not and if you don't then hopefully at some point someone will make something that tickles your fancy. One thing people need to realise is that we "developers" are not some kind of elite...
  2. Charlizd

What are you playing currently?

I don't play games anymore lol, every time I do play a game it is literally just to get some inspiration or for research. If I do get the chance to play a game they are usually games like Chivalry, warzone etc, quick multiplayer action to have a giggle at. Games that are not taken too seriously...
  3. Charlizd

Get to know the team - Extended version - AMA

IRL Name : Andrew Phippen Nickname: Charlie (Charlizd) Role: lead world builder IRL Location: Australia, East Coast. Year of birth: 1979 What do you do on the team: I pretend to know what I'm doing :) I literally just build the world we will be playing in. I am a pretty quiet chap usually and...
Back