Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by BellatorMonk

1. BellatorMonk

Upgrading from a GTX 1060 6GB to a GeForce RTX 3060 12GB - has anyone done this

Without knowing exact models a general comparison shows the 3060 is a significant upgrade overall. How will it do with with the Unity HDRP engine..according to most info I see it handles DLSS which was enabled in this client recently as I remember reading...
  2. BellatorMonk

No housing assumptions

I am sure if they spent the time and server space/assets to maintain such people would have to be monthly subs and a lot more people would need to playing to recoup such costs up front and on a monthly basis.
  3. BellatorMonk

Night needs to be adjusted

I will be honest and say it was adjusting my gameplay not knowing about at least the -1 Exposure Slider setting. I logged out and played some other game or did something else IRL most times unless I was in a group and heading for a Dungeon. I have no desire to run around in the dark with a...
  4. BellatorMonk

Night needs to be adjusted

This was great info. Makes night much better for me w/o ruining immersion.
  5. BellatorMonk

Let's talk about Bows and their role

So far as I have experienced as a Lvl 5 Striker to this point is my Bow doesn't normally have enough range to pull before the target aggros me before I even fire. 9x out of 10 aggro mobs seems to detect me just as I get into Bow range anyways.
Back