Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Azureblaze

1. Azureblaze

November 10th; what's new?

Thanks for the notes! I love the upcoming new creature and look forward to exploring "The Undercroft" Can you please fix this soon? Deconstructing crafted items returns junk 100% of the time. I'm waiting on leveling some crafts due to this issue. Also, when you deconstruct, the stackable...
  2. Azureblaze

BETA TEST October 5th; what's new?

Feedback from last beta: How is performance inside of the city during the day/night? I didn't notice any problems personally, but I have been keeping shadows at zero. Performance has for sure improved after all the tweaks done in general though - I'm running at higher settings than I use to...
  3. Azureblaze

He is saying that things like potions no longer get a bonus from the +heal stat.
  4. Azureblaze

The main thing I noticed so far with this patch, is the wildlife animate kinda jerky when they move, but NPC's like guards still animate smoothly. Oh, I also sent a report about having an invalid session when trying to zone into Newhaven. I'll provide more feedback after this weekend for the...
  5. Azureblaze

Great notes! Excited to check out Newhaven! Can we have some more info on when things are bound to you from augmenting please? When the augment expires, is it still bound to you? When it is bound to you is it an account bind or a character bind? (I.E Character bind would not allow the shared...
  6. Azureblaze

BETA TEST September 28th; what's new?

Was XP gain silent nerfed? It seemed okay where it was. I feel like it's 30% to 50% less now (at least for 1 chevron). Hard to tell. Exited for release, love the quest log! More feedback: Are you beginning to notice performance improvements with the changes made in the last two weeks? It's...
  7. Azureblaze

BETA TEST September 21st; what's new?

Have you thought about making harvesting separate? I.E. allow the player to get 1,2 or all of them, same progression (level 6, level 12) for 2nd, 3rd? -- But, "unlink" it from crafting - so this would be it's own thing? You could even expand upon only three harvesting professions with this kind...
  8. Azureblaze

Thanks Undone, for further insight into this. With what you explain in mind, is it the same idea for harvesting, I.E if you want to be a master of harvesting take all three? Will harvesting and crafting remain shared as "trade skills" for a total of three? I guess my concern here, is if you...
  9. Azureblaze

My thought about adding belts to tinkerer is that there can be a lot of fine/decorative work on the clasp and or the belt itself. Also the belt doesn't necessarily have to be just leather, it could be made of metal or mixed with metal to make it stronger. Or hey, even have gems on it, the bling!
  10. Azureblaze

IMO there are too many crafting professions, I'd consolidate a bit. Something like below. Weaponsmith: 1-handed weapons (except daggers) 2-handed weapons (except bow/quarterstaff) Woodworker: Ranged Weapons/ammo Quaterstaves Wood Shields Armorsmith: Metal Armor Metal Shields Combine...
  11. Azureblaze

Overall Game Feedback

I noticed several people I grouped with not notice the directional arrows. I think making them bigger and/or having them be a different color could be helpful. Ooh, I like the idea of them changing color the closer/farther away you get too.
  12. Azureblaze

Feedback Open Beta Feedback

Playing testing from this weekend, feedback. I have not played seriously for some time so figured it was time for more feedback as I did play this weekend for about 20hrs. I played a Supporter to Sentinel and used a Defender/Striker alts for mostly gathering. Note: I noticed a few small bugs...
  13. Azureblaze

BETA TEST June 1st; what's new?

Thank you for spending the time on crafting. I love crafting in MMO's. I know it's hassle when there are other things to be done but I just want to say thanks for working on it more and not ignoring it or scrapping it <3
Back