Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Ariatras

1. A

Worried about the Linux client.

Or a first time shader loading. That tanks fps until it's all done.
  2. A

What are you playing currently?

My little shinobi in FFXIV :3 I've been playing a lot, some would say too much FFXIV of late. Been trying to wrap my tiny brain around Mahjong. There are just so many cool things like you mentioned. Though I'm not a fan of all jobs on one character. The rest, awesome! Also been playing...
  3. A

Embers Adrift 5e DnD

That's 3 AM for me on normal weekdays, no can do, sorry.
  4. A

What are you playing currently?

What I am currently playing? World of Warcraft:The Burning Crusade(Classic) Distant Worlds Universe(was difficult to get to work on Linux) 7 Days to Die Stellaris Heroes of the Storm (every now and then) Rimworld Morrowind (The Elder Scrolls) Pokemon Shield The Legend of Zelda:Breath of the...
  5. A

Introduce yourself

Nickname: Ariatras IRL Location: Netherlands First language: English, Dutch year of birth: 1988 How did you end on this forum?: I came here from the old name of the game, which I found when doing my yearly search for a real mmo What interest you most about Embers Adrift? The return to the...
Back