Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Archer

1. A

Native Linux Client (Experimental)

This latest couple of clients have definitely dropped in performance after it was broken recently.
  2. A

Have you tried the Windows version through Proton? This initial test is more about if it is a viable alternative to that.
  3. A

I spent a couple hours gathering in Redshore. I'd say that while the performance is a little lower than the Proton version, it is very similar. BTW I'm using the Manjaro distro.
  4. A

Spent more time playing on this this afternoon. So far, I would say the performance is comparable with the Proton equivalent. Meadowlands is still hellish on my machine, but other zones are more than playable. I still need to get some time playing in a group to see how that goes. For reference...
  5. A

Many, many thanks for this Undone. I spent some time getting an initial impression of this client during today's community meeting. Most of that time was changing all the key-binds to my normal defaults. :) Performance does not seems as good as via Proton, which doesn't come as a surprise, it...
  6. A

LIVE April 25th; what's new?

I'm a little confused by this. Does it mean that the minimum range is ignored against single chevron creatures but still applies against double and higher ones? Or does it mean that single chevron mobs using bows do not have the range limitation?
  7. A

LIVE January 31st; what's new?

@Undone Was the reset of our Settings deliberate? I'm tired of unexpected resets (not all caused by Ember's updates) and the time it takes to customise everything again.
  8. A

LIVE January 24th; what's new?

Is that correct? I would expect the heater to have more block than the buckler!
  9. A

January 3rd; what's new?

Please no. Don't drop information, unless it is ignore behind the scenes also. Just show us the values to one or two decimal places.
  10. A

January 3rd; what's new?

This will cause additional problems with visually impaired players, forcing them to increase the base size to compensate. I would prefer to see either a different font-face used or font-style (italic, bold, etc)
  11. A

December 6th; what's new?

"To drive that point home all ruin hallows throughout the game have been replaced with more thematically appropriate hut/tree/root models with lanterns that are derived from the larger tower-like hallow." You might also want to change stuff like: "Sometimes when you respawn you don't end up...
Back