Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by ArcaneDisgea

1. ArcaneDisgea

Gathering and Foliage Density

Pockets wouldn't seem very natural. It would certainly fix the issue but I feel it would detract from the games visuals as you would now have splotchy land in areas where nodes spawned densely for some reason. For logs it may be better to convert them to actual trees that are just a bit...
  2. ArcaneDisgea

Gathering and Foliage Density

Yeah, Forestry really gets the short end of this. Flax and Cotton are easy but shrooms can be tough and wood especially at night feels impossible even with exposure cranked to be as bright as possible and foliage on lowest setting.
  3. ArcaneDisgea

BETA TEST August 10th; what's new?

If you have steam installed on your M1 you might be able to add Embers as a non-steam game and use steams fps counter.
  4. ArcaneDisgea

Feedback Central Veins / Ember Drifts - NorthReach

Could you elaborate on the /bind option? Is this meant to be a way to select a specific ember ring as your evac location or could it also apply as a specific home point/respawn point option? If it applies to respawn as well I think that would be a great idea, adding in that when you die you...
  5. ArcaneDisgea

Feedback Inconsistent usage of using R/L mouse click when looting items.

Right click works as it should for me. Maybe you aren't aware that you have two bags? There is your normal bag and the gathering bag. When you right click a material it goes into the next available valid inventory. In this case unless your gathering bag(G) was full, the skin would have gone...
Back