Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Alice_Bluu

1. Alice_Bluu

10 tips on giving feedback

Giving good feedback is vital to the growth and success of the game. Constructive feedback helps the devs improve their skills, fosters trust, and enhances communication. It creates more positive and productive relationships all around. Many people struggle with this in their day to day lives...
  2. Alice_Bluu

LIVE January 24th; what's new?

im pretty stoked about this change actually. it means that the brigands and the wardens can both give the tanks a sweet boost to threat gen. wardens with assist giving advantage and now brigands being able to give them flanking. and it doesnt only apply to this situation though it will be the...
  3. Alice_Bluu

A look at our current stats.

yeah i will update this post this week to include all the new things and changes! Flanking is applied to your MAIN HAND weapon positional bonuses, doesnt matter if its front, back or side, it applies to them all. BUT is NOT reflected in the arrow on the enemy name plate so that is something to...
  4. Alice_Bluu

Alices Beginner Guide

thank you! i knew i was missing some stuff but was drawing nothing but blanks xD
  5. Alice_Bluu

Alices Beginner Guide

Downloading the game Make sure you download the game to the location you want. After you get the game downloaded, run it as admin, or go in and set it to always run as admin as well as checking your firewall or security and allowing it to be run. On the launcher there are a couple things to...
  6. Alice_Bluu

BETA TEST September 28th; what's new?

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!
  7. Alice_Bluu

BETA TEST September 21st; what's new?

its okay the crafting updates are always weird with so many variables. im still trying to figgure out the new system. really thought the arrows were broken now i just want to make large batches xD will have to get back to you on more details of things using weird combinations. and consumables...
  8. Alice_Bluu

BETA TEST September 21st; what's new?

Its a rare occasion that i actually put stuff here but here you go undone. Did the performance adjustments made have an impact on your performance? meh, besides the weird lag stuff (which i reported) not much change for me. got booted to log in screen multiple times, hard to say if it was my...
  9. Alice_Bluu

Alice's Useful Threads

Alice's Beginner Guide A look at our current stats Incomplete list of reagent drops All available /commands in game 10 tips on giving feedback I am an official Embers Adrift affiliate! Use this link to buy embers adrift and support me as well! For yourself -...
  10. Alice_Bluu

BETA TEST August 17th; what's new?

HAHAHAHA THANKS FOR NOTHING! xD xD xD xD
  11. Alice_Bluu

BETA TEST August 17th; what's new?

seriously you are the best thank you! ^_^
  12. Alice_Bluu

Complete Frenzied Fashion Look

Remember that time we got a red frenzied shirt? Ive seen a black one too. I wonder if it's random?
  13. Alice_Bluu

Map of Central Veins dungeon in Newhaven Valley (CV1)

Hey this is pretty good. Considering the dungeon technically goes east to west simply turn it on its side.
  14. Alice_Bluu

BETA TEST July 13th; what's new?

i too liked having the time show my actual time. i didnt feel the need for a clock on the ui and i need to be able to keep track of time in game haha. this is gonna be an adjustment for me.
Back