Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by 0x1x

1. 0

December 6th; what's new?

Thanks for the hotfix. By all means, correct all my assumptions. My opinions are based on what I've personally observed first hand; The reactions of your subscribers to your in-game changes since launch. If my observations are wrong, please, post the server side numbers that correct my...
  2. 0

December 6th; what's new?

Everything below is merely my selfish, biased, narrow opinion. -- To Undone: Regarding your patch notes change from December 6, 2022: " Mobs lvl 25+ have had their damage values increased. ... Fixed issues with NPC global cooldown being too slow. This reduces the gap between auto-attacks and...
  3. 0

Q&A - Ask all your questions here

A few questions.. - Is the game top down, isometric, or first/third person view? - How many game loops, with their own player power progression, are intended for launch? What are they, aside from combat? - Are all or some of the game loops intended to be played in a group, or solo, primarily...
Back