What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

What are you playing currently?

Currently WOW and ESO but I bounce around with whatever takes my fancy, to day it was Portal 2......tomorrow who knows but I am hoping that this will be huge takes me back to everquest.

At the moment, I'm focusing on Star Wars The Old Republic. I played it for 2,3 months at release, and made several attempt afterwards, but never really delved fully into it. This time I want to play a character and finish the story. I would love to discover the expansion aswell. But i'm a super slow poke and I barely play offstream. So it will take time for me to finish! If I ever do!
I also started The Witcher 3. I never play solo RPG and I'm super excited to discover the world of The Witcher!! It was due time, me think!!
Beside that I still play ESO, FFXIV, GW2 and sometimes Book Of Travels. I will probably jump in Lost Ark aswell!

I am playing through SWTOR story lines atm too. I finished the Sith one which I liked and now I am halfway through the smuggler which is good too cause its funny. I stopped wow classic, and GW2 when New World came out and SWTOR when I left that (due to too many bugs and exploits).
What class story are you trying to finish (SWTOR is one of the games I play for the story)?

Stopped playing SWTOR about a year ago, looked around and found absolutely nothing worth my time. Then New World was released, pvx game sounded good (as i never pvp, those whiny little girls ruin every game because of class balancing), so i stupidly bought the trash. Turned out pve was more of an after thought which was ok at the time, but then they gave the pvp flag buff and destroyed any chance of competing endgame, very few farming things are run pve. :(

Currently only playing Fisher Online and solo playing Lost Ark in between. Not much else has my interest. Though for now am following Embers development with interest.

FFXIV
Looking at Elden Ring however, I have heard there are problems with the PC version, so I am holding off for now.

Most recently played was Arx Fatalis. It has amazing light and darkness mechanics. Also very intricate systems for example when you try and steal a chest that belongs to a NPC they will attack you for it but if you turn off all the torches near the chest with an arrow, water or magic you can steal the chest without getting caught basically being in the dark makes you invisible.

Currently.. an hour a day (roughly 2 matches) of Valorant after I make dinner for my son and I.. Working lots living life! and whenever the servers are on if I don't already have plans. Lots going on around me all of a sudden lol

I am playing through SWTOR story lines atm too. I finished the Sith one which I liked and now I am halfway through the smuggler which is good too cause its funny. I stopped wow classic, and GW2 when New World came out and SWTOR when I left that (due to too many bugs and exploits).
What class story are you trying to finish (SWTOR is one of the games I play for the story)?
SWTOR has probably the best leveling/grinding in MMORPGs because it's enjoyable going through the story and choices. When a MMORPG makes you forget what level you are or eyeing the XP bar like a maniac it's a good MMORPG.

Mostly playing D&D using Fantasy Ground Unity VTT

I play about 3 days a week, I DM 1 of those days. We play in a custom world that is not to unlike Forgotten Realms.
I run a discord server where we play in a pick up group style so if you ever interested jump by we have a lot of DMs and most of us allow total new people to D&D and help teach how to play D&D 5E and FGU (Fantasy Grounds Unity VTT).

SWTOR has probably the best leveling/grinding in MMORPGs because it's enjoyable going through the story and choices. When a MMORPG makes you forget what level you are or eyeing the XP bar like a maniac it's a good MMORPG.
SWTOR was my fav Theme Park MMO. Love that game. I want to get back into it but I feel like there is just to much gone by for me to do it.

Currently playing Final Fantasy XIV and plan to step into Genshin Impact soon, also a bit of Elden Ring on the side.

Embers Adrift has definitely peaked my interest!

I'm new to the community.

I have been playing video games since Atari 2600 as a kid. Discovered the MMORPG with EverQuest and have played many, many types since. None have held my attention because of either the pay to win factor, or how games have been "dumbed down" over the years. I'm hoping this game recaptures my interest. War Thunder is my go to for stress relief and a quick fix. Waiting on Baldur's Gate 3 to fully release.

Wurm online for the last 9 years.
7 days to die modded. and Elite dangerous sometimes but Wurm take up 90% of my gaming time.

i test everquest 2 in group (for the moment no group found), i try also to play in group on daoc (ywain server) but same, nobody interested by pve group low level.
i play also on ATLAS, i like this MMO but too few players for some reasons
and i play on planeside 2 : easy to find a group pvp (no pve), sometimes there is teamplay, sometimes not. It's the only game i found where find a group is easy.

i test everquest 2 in group (for the moment no group found), i try also to play in group on daoc (ywain server) but same, nobody interested by pve group low level.
i play also on ATLAS, i like this MMO but too few players for some reasons
and i play on planeside 2 : easy to find a group pvp (no pve), sometimes there is teamplay, sometimes not. It's the only game i found where find a group is easy.
Planetside 2 has the most “team” play experience ever had. Was part of the Enclave we would have 100+ people in comms conducting massive coordinated attacks and raids. Was a lot of fun.

Soulsborne games. Right now, Dark Souls 1, but I haven’t been able to play for while…because life. I’d most recently played and beaten (all bosses) in Demon’s Souls, Bloodborne, and Elden Ring. In Elden Ring I was a pretty typical player, getting stuck at Magrit and Malenia the longest. Mohg, Lord of blood was a close third. I respected the Crucible Knight fights, tough as they were. If you’d like to experience a special kind of pain, try fighting the Invisible Black Knife Assassin w/o spells.

As far as MMORGP’s, just Embers Adrift right now, but I think about going back to ESO and Destiny 2 from time-to-time - I’m just tired of crawling back to the same games over and over.

I’m keeping an eye on Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen, but it certainly seems to be taking quite a long time.

played a lot of Mortal Online 2, it's a beautifull game, but i cant find my spot there without multiaccounting what i refuse to do as many mechanics in the game are build around one char per player.

i actually play Chivalry 2 mostly what i play every now and then since Chiv 1 was released.

only MMORPGS in sight i'm interested in is Embers Adrift and Pantheon Rise of the Fallen.
Looking for a slow paced, oldsql, immersive and RP friendly game.

Back