What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Feedback

Denley

Hi,
Enjoying the game. Please keep up the good work.

I have two software observation issues and 1 game design question.

1. The other day three of us were in Meadowlands at daybreak. Two of us had dawn on the screen. The third still had night. To the point that the two that had dawn still needed to use our lanterns for the third to find us. This lasted 5-10 minutes. We were on discord so we became aware of this quickly. L

2. We had a full group at Exile in NH. One of the players suddenly came up as offline in the group box. We all could see him move on our individual screens. He was seen as offline to some but not all the other players. One healer could target and heal him, the other could not. Logging on/off did not solve the issues. Again, we were on discord so we became aware of this quickly.

3. I have no problem with the game design being intentionally hard. This question falls into intentional hard or not, especially for new players. When you are not fighting, there are several 'gotcha' stances that make life mildly frustrating. IE You can't craft while holding a torch, you can't equip items in combat stance, you can't trade in certain stances. If this is intentional to generate questions/discussions in chat, fine. Otherwise, consider a pop-up 'can't equip while in combat stance......" to help the new folks.

1. The other day three of us were in Meadowlands at daybreak. Two of us had dawn on the screen. The third still had night. To the point that the two that had dawn still needed to use our lanterns for the third to find us. This lasted 5-10 minutes. We were on discord so we became aware of this quickly. L

2. We had a full group at Exile in NH. One of the players suddenly came up as offline in the group box. We all could see him move on our individual screens. He was seen as offline to some but not all the other players. One healer could target and heal him, the other could not. Logging on/off did not solve the issues. Again, we were on discord so we became aware of this quickly.
We've had the issue #1 and #2 last night. as well.
We posted 2 screenshots on discord, the first one by @MrDDT at 10:34 pm and the second one by me at 10:35 pm. It was still night time for him, but day time for everyone else.
I've also had the offline issue, I had to relog to fix it.

The same with my friends list, berry, Arysn and xavure have been locked into online status on my friend list but we're obviously offline.

Back