What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Outfitter (Jewelry Related)

Ravenwolf Silvermoon

Hello. Have some Jewelry items made (Copper Ingots only). Didn't use any gems for this (did not have any on hands at the time, will try to update info when I can). For now these are all from Copper, Tin and Bronze Ingots Jewelry, from level 1-30. The higher your Outfitter level, the better your results will be, at level 40 and 50, I speculate the Metal Jewelry will have more stat modifiers, different kinds of stat modifiers, higher bonuses too. With added Gems, it will even be a lot better of course.

Copper Jewelry Set 02.jpg

Last edited:
Hello. Here are some Tin Jewelry (just Tin Ingot, no Gems) stuff to compare, from level 10 to 30. Forgot why I didn't have any level 20s. Will try to post some updated info with gems later this weekend.
Tin Jewelry 02.jpg

Hello. Here are some Bronze Jewelry (Bronze Ingot only). Will update info with Bronze Gems later when I get to it. Will try to post 30 level ones, forgot to get the info on Weds.
Jewelry Bronze 02.jpg

Hello. Have some mix earrings sets, Tin Malachite, Tin Turquoise, Bronze Malachite, Bronze Turquoise, and Copper Turquoise earrings. For Beta, numeric values will change to balance game in the coming weeks (from previous test builds, they keep changing). There were crafted at level 33 Outfitter.
Update: Mar 26 2022.
Earrings Mix.jpg

Last edited:
Now I'm confused. Not an unusual situation. As of Beta release, all the earrings I've made for adventurer levels 0 - 19 had no stats. I thought it was a crafting bug. Now I see the stuff you've made, this weekend, for higher than level 20 do have stats. Did I just miss something in the most recent patch? Also not unusual. :)

Now I'm confused. Not an unusual situation. As of Beta release, all the earrings I've made for adventurer levels 0 - 19 had no stats. I thought it was a crafting bug. Now I see the stuff you've made, this weekend, for higher than level 20 do have stats. Did I just miss something in the most recent patch? Also not unusual. :)

There's a bug, low level earrings will be closer to what you see in the 20+ stuff here.

Hello. Been trying to get zink and brass up. But it looks like I will have to go through 400 zink ingots to make something as nice as a copper ingot/gem jewelry version. Complete Copper Malachite Gem Set from level 30 to level 2. Items were crafted at level 33 Outfitter. There are probably higher level Outfitters who can make nicer stuff then this. Please share.
Copper Complete Set 1-30.jpg

Last edited:
Back